The generation before us taught us how to follow rules and make work our priority. According to them, you don’t go to the office to enjoy yourselves but to earn money. Well, we millennial have always been a bunch of stubborn heads who make their own rules. We don’t do dull and boring. If we are planning to spend 8-9 hours of our waking life in the office then it has to be worth it! We don’t believe in gluing ourselves to a lifeless seat. We are driven, determined and creative. We need a workspace that stimulates our thought and positively encourage us to do better every day. We know that ‘all work and no play, makes Jack a dull boy’ and we refuse to be Jack. Do what you love and do it at these brilliant workspaces:
1. It has been proven that we think better when we are surrounded by nature. So go green!
2. Different colors for different moods
4. A perfectly compartmentalized workspace so you can enjoy every nook of the place
5. A workspace with glass walls promotes free-flowing conversations and out-of-the-box thinking
6. Techies sure know how to make a workspace exciting
7. Use vibrant wall art to make your workspace appealing
8. Since we are the most comfortable at home, make sure that your workspace shares the same warm and cozy vibes
This generation will work at these cool workspaces. We don’t want to be confined within the four walls. Your productivity will be at the peak when your ideas have enough space to flow freely. These bright and open workspaces will make you will feel like you are on a vacation.
Cover Image Credit: Decorilla