Undoubtedly, white walls make a space look cool and classy. However, sometimes an “all white” room gets a bit boring, especially if it is your living room. After all, you wouldn’t want your guests to get an impression that you’ve got no style of your own, right? So, if you too feel that your living room is simply too white for you, here we bring to you 10 fun ways to add a pop of colour in it without painting it:
1. Put a colourful rug beneath the centre table.
Image Courtesy: Rugs Centre
Not only will it add colour to your living room, but will also give it a really classy appearance!
2. Bring the nature inside by incorporating some indoor plants in your living room.
Especially if you are a fan of green! In addition, healthy indoor plants like basil, peace lily, aloe vera, etc., make the air inside your house fresher and healthier, and also make your living room appear bigger than its actual size.
3. If not real plants, then bright artificial flowers too make a good option to add colour to a bland space.
What’s more? They are easier to maintain as compared to the real plants.
4. If art inpsires you, then a beautiful artwork certainly awaits the wall of your living room!
While our pick is one big artwork on just one wall of the living room, you can certainly add more if you wish to!
5. How about letting one of the walls of your living room showcase the history of your family through photographs?
Image Courtesy: Michaels Blog
And, the beauty of those photographs will certainly be enhanced when they’d be enclosed in enticing photo frames! Don’t you agree?
6. If you’ve got windows in your living room, then all you need is a set of bright curtains to make it look all the more exciting.
Image Courtesy: Ali Express
Go for pretty prints to add some more drama to your otherwise plain space.
7. Bring in bright sofas…
Image Courtesy: Ali Express
Now that your living room has white walls, it deserves some colour therapy by having a set of chic sofas.
8. Or some pieces of funky furniture!
Image Courtesy: Interior Patio
Well, if clichéd sofas are not your thing, then fret not! You can bring in ottomans, pouffes, bean bags, etc., to exhibit your great taste.
9. Cushions to your rescue!
In case you fell for furniture which is solid coloured, then you’ve got some exciting cushions to get everything in place.
10. Accessorize it up!
You can never imagine the impact that accessories can have on your plain living room until you add them to it. Vases, bird cage, figurines, tea light holders, tissue box and what not! There is a plethora of options you can choose from to add a dash of colour to your white living room! Try any of them or all, and you’d definitely not be disappointed!
So, all set to make your white living room full of fun and colours? Don’t forget to share the pictures of your space after its makeover is done!