Festive season is here and everybody is gearing up for a fun time this year. And, we believe you too are not lagging behind! So, are you looking for some spooky delights to decorate your home this Halloween? Well, search no more, as we have got some fun and easy Halloween décor ideas for you.
1. Paint the booze bottles or cover them finely with paper for a haunted accessory
2. Cover a lamp with haunted cut-outs or simply a bandage and eye stickers
3. Colour the faux pumpkin black (or let it remain as it is) and make a cat out of it
4. Cover your walls with Halloween inspired wall decals (stickers)
5. Show your creativity on wine corks and keep them along with some other accessories to enhance the spookiness in the environment
6. Tear a light-weight white cloth from places and hang it on your gate or put it on your furniture
7. Don’t forget to place a few witch brooms at a corner of your house
8. Fill your food table with some terrifying yet super-cool and delicious eateries
9. Buy some mini pumpkins or toy spiders to decorate a wreath
10. No Halloween party is ever complete without some carved pumpkins, right?
11. Some simple paper cuttings tied to a string will make a brilliant garland for your house party
12. Bake a cake with spooky icing to add the feel of this festival
13. Cut some black sheets and hang the bats indoors as well as outdoors
14. Create some chic napkin rings to add more style to your dining table
15. Add an extra dose of terror in the party with some Halloween inspired drinks on the table
Aren’t these party decor ideas uber-cool? What’s more, it’s so easy to apply all these ideas in your house party! So no excuses this year, just get up and get going to make your party the talk of the town. Happy Halloween!