Valentine is the day to celebrate love. Roses, chocolates and candle light dinners are passé now. Dr. Oetker presents you with recipes which are easy to cook and are just perfect to make Valentine’s Day all the more special. So, make the occasion more special by doing something personalized for your loved one. Check out these super-easy yet full-of-love Valentine’s Day special recipes.
1. Watermelon Tomato Tart
- 1 Tart
- 2 Tomatoes
- 3 tsp Lemon Juice
- ½ tsp Chilli Powder
- 5 – 10 g Parsley Leaves
- 150 g Watermelon (diced)
- 1 tbsp Onion (chopped)
- 1 tsp Nigella Seeds
- ½ tsp Black Pepper Powder
- 3 tbsp Oetker FunFoods Mayonnaise Burger
- Basil Leaves
- 1 tbsp Feta Cheese
- Take the tomatoes and dice in large pieces, in a mixing bowl add these diced tomatoes, add 1 tbsp of lemon juice, ½ tsp chilli powder, few parsley leaves. Add 150 gm diced watermelon, 1 tbsp chopped onion, 1 tsp nigella seeds. Season with crushed black pepper.
- Take the tart and line it with burger mayonnaise generously.
- Now start plating with the tossed watermelon & tomato, garnish with basil, feta cheese &a dash of burger mayonnaise.
2. Hot Chocolate with Coconut
- 4 tbsp Oetker FunFoods Dessert Topping Chocolate (60g)
- 150 ml Full Cream Milk
- 2 tbsp Powdered Sugar (30g)
- 50 g Whipped Cream
- 2 tbsp Dry Coconut (30g)
- In a saucepan add milk, sugar and dessert topping chocolate and bring to boil.
- Leave to cool for 20 minutes in a refrigerator.
- Pour it in a glass. Garnish with whipped cream and coconut. Serve.
Feeling hungry already? So get all the ingredients and make your Valentine’s Day super special!