One of the recent innovations in the glass industry, solar control glass is increasingly being used in the construction of residential as well as commercial buildings these days. For the uninitiated, a solar control glass allows the sunlight to pass through it, however, it prevents the heat to go inside any building by reflecting and radiating it. It is this key quality of this glass that has made it quite popular in the construction industry.
Hence, if you are reconstructing your home or are planning to do so in near future, we would suggest you to consider this hi-tech product. To help you out further, let us tell you in detail the benefits of solar control glass in construction of buildings:
- In hotter places, it reduces solar heat from reaching inside a building, hence keeping it naturally cool.
- Other than heat, it also prevents excess glare from entering a building. Hence, it reduces the strain on eyes that one gets because of extreme light. But at the same time, it also lets a considerable amount of sunlight to get in. This way, people get access to natural light without facing the unwanted heat and glare.
- The solar control glass also saves people and even inanimate objects inside from UV radiations.
- On cloudy days, the solar control glass optimises the sunlight to maintain a favourable temperature constantly.
- By maintaining the temperature inside a building, it helps in bringing down the overall cost of heating or cooling it up artificially. In addition, it saves energy too which is good for the environment.
- The solar control glass is aesthetically appealing too.
- It is a low maintenance product and is durable too, hence is a ‘value for money’ investment.
Well, now that you know about the benefits of solar control glass, don’t you think it is high time you have it in your building?